Let me start by saying that I LOVE MY LIFE! The good, the bad, the ugly, the pretty, the sad, the happy, the mundane, the tired, the hurt, the laughter, the tears, the struggles, the victories, the ups and downs of everyday. I LOVE IT! I wouldn’t trade one day for anything. Not one. I am strong. Courageous. Focused. Caring. Compassionate. Unconditional. Insecure. Secure. Sinner. Saint. Confused. Up and down. But I am me.
Today I celebrated 31 years of life. That is absolutely crazy to even type, let alone live. LOL So, I wanted to write out 31 blessings. Enjoy!
1. I am thankful for my amazing parents. BGM and Leemo are one of a kind. I have learned so much from their love and constant support in my life. I love them with all of my heart.
2. I am thankful for my gift of doing hair. It has taken me places I never thought possible and I the road before me is endless with possibilities of where it may take me later. I cannot wait to see it play out!
3. I am thankful for my beautiful sisters,KJP and Pammy Sue. KJP has stuck by my side through so many ups and downs of life and I wouldn’t be where I am today without her. She is my rock. Pammy Sue and I have had our days. She knows how to make me laugh and pick me up when I am down with some choice of words. She never seizes to amaze me.
4. I am grateful that I woke up at 2am this morning to find 3+ texts from some of my dearest friends wishing me a happy birthday. I have the best friends a girl could ask for. Hands down.
5. I am thankful for the 445. (My carriage house nickname:)) I love my place and the fact that it’s all MINE.
6. I am thankful that I can travel. I love that I can pick up and go whenever I want. I am to blessed to have the means and flexibility to do so.
7. I am thankful for Chick-Fil-A, Mexican, Red Cream Soda, Peanut Butter Cup Gelato, and Sweet Tea. These things make me very happy.
8. I am thankful for my weekly Bible study and how challenged I feel when I leave. God is using some awesome women and studies in my life.
9. I am thankful for social media (even though I hate it somedays) and for texting. My phone has been non-stop with love from friends and family and I feel so loved! I really needed those pick me up’s today!
10. I am thankful for this blog and the outlet is has been for me. I love reaching people through it and sharing my heart.
11. I am grateful for missions. I am so glad that at 19 I took a leap of faith and went to the Dominican. It changed me for life. I love serving. I can’t wait to see where the Lord takes me.
12. I am thankful that the Lord gives me the desires of my heart when they line up with his perfect will for my life. He is so good.
13. I am blessed that I found the Lord at 6 and that I had a Godly mother to raise me in church. I am so blessed and thankful for that.
14. I am thankful for coffee. Starbucks is pretty great but I am loving my Leiva’s Coffee even more! I love that I can support a mission and a purpose.
15. I am thankful for the beach. It’s my one go to place here where I am at complete peace.
16. In KY I am thankful for the Garden of Hope. It’s a beautiful place at sunrise and a place of solitude where I can be still and hear God.
17. I love the view of the mountains. I was blessed to see them in Asheville last weekend and the view was breath taking. God is so good to me. He gave me many gifts on that weekend getaway.
18. I am thankful for Peyton and Josiah. They are my little cousins 2 and 4. They bless me.
19. I am thankful for books. I love to read and learn. I have grown so much this year by many things God has put in my path.
20. I am thankful for my family in KY that loves me so. They warm my heart and make me smile.
21. I am thankful for my Ford Edge, Francis. I love her!!
22. I am thankful for the word no. I am learning to use it more.
23. I am thankful for the bad days bc it helps me appreciate the good days even more.
24. I love good hair days! I wish I had more of them:)
25. I love cards and letters. I would much rather someone give me a card or letter then a gift. Words mean so much to me.
26. I am thankful for love. True, unconditional love.
27. I am thankful for FaceTime and how it keeps me connected to those far away.
28. I am grateful for honesty and those who tell me how it is. Even when I don’t want to hear it.
29. I am thankful for grace bc I need it everyday.
30. I am thankful for 2013 and all the things it has taught me.
31. I am thankful for the last 31 years of life and cannot wait for the next 31! I know that bigger and better things are still ahead and I CANNOT wait!
BRING ON 2014!