There are many things I would like or am looking for in a future mate. But to be honest I’m not really looking right now. I have a long list of non negotiables and some negotiables too. So, here are my top 5 non negotiables: (if someone doesn’t possess these I am and not going to waste either of our times)
1) I want a Christian man. And not just someone who goes to church sometimes or believes in God. But someone who has a relationship with God like I do. My faith is the most important thing about my life. I want someone to share that with.
2) I want someone who can make me laugh. I love to smile, be happy, and laugh all the time. I wanna be able to share that with someone.
3) I want a go getter. I am always setting goals and marking things off my list. I want someone who is always working towards something bigger and better.
4) Traveler. I want someone who wants to see the world with me. I want to experience life in other places with the love of my life by my side. I like being spontaneous and adventurous.
5) I want someone who is open to moving and doesn’t want children. Savannah is amazing and I love it here but it’s not my forever place. I love children and will be the best Aunt out there. I’m just not so sure about the whole mom thing.
So these are my top 5. I can’t compromise on them bc this is who I am. This is what I want in someone. I know they are out there and God is busy working on them just like he is me. I’m excited to see who he brings into my life. I’m so glad y’all are on this journey w me. I will never settle for less then Gods best for me ever again. Life is sweeter when you’re in sync with him. So make your list and follow it. Don’t settle ever!!!!