Describe a day or moment when being single was awesome.
So today’s blog challenge is on a more positive note which I prefer. LOL Over the last 5 months of being single I have had some pretty awesome moments and days. I don’t know if a specific story stands out but I thought I would list a few things that make being single pretty awesome.
Being single is awesome bc:
1. I can do what I want when I want for the most part without considering anyone but ME!
2. There are no stupid things to argue over with someone.
3. I love being able to hop in my car or on a plane and just go somewhere for the weekend.
4. I love being alone more then I ever thought. I have always been independent, but this time has been great for me!
5. I love eating cereal for dinner!
6. I love spending time with friends when I want no questions asked.
7. I love working late or going in super early without an agenda.
8. I love sleeping in the middle of my bed!
9. I love watching New Girl on Netflix and laughing until I cry.
10. I love that my house is always in order the way I want it to be.
These are just a few reasons that I have enjoyed being single. I could think of a million more but that would take too long. I know that I am in this season for a reason and I am embracing everyday. It’s not always easy and I have hard days. Last night was hard. I just keep pushing through and remembering that good things are ahead for me. And good things are with me right now and happening all around me. I am so blessed and thankful for everything going on in my life that I could jump and up and down with joy. I like not having to worry about someone else but me right now. And I know when someone comes along that will change and it will be ok. I am excited for this journey. There are lots of good things ahead and I am so glad you are on this journey with me!